Serving  South Jersey


Call now for FREE Consultation!

Phone: 856-486-0707

Call now for FREE Consultation!

Phone: 856-486-0707

Divorce Child Support Family

If you’ve had a change of finances, employment, or relationship, you may need to have your initial agreement or judgment modified. Many family law decisions are able to be modified in the state of New Jersey. With 40 years of experience, we’ve handled countless post-judgment modifications.

  • Alimony

  • Child custody and visitation

  • Child support

  • College contributions

Jeffrey S Karl has been helping people just like you whose circumstances have changed from their initial agreement. While changing an agreement or judgment can be challenging, our years of experience will help us to fight for your rights. You’ll have a knowledgeable, experienced lawyer on your side.


Adjusting your agreement to what's in your child's best interest


Tel black large Modifying Your Child Custody Agreement Post-Judgment Remedies Adjusting to Your New Circumstances